The Spirituality Integration Lunch series' intended audience is the Loma Linda University community of behavioral health clinicians and scholars, and is broadly centered on the integration of faith/religion/spirituality and the social sciences. It is a mix of presentation and discussion, and is sponsored by the School of Behavioral Health.
Click the episode numbers below to view individual presentations. (Links open in Facebook.)
- January 25, 2021
- February 22, 2021
- March 29, 2021
- April 26, 2021
- May 24, 2021
- Episode 1: Ellen G. White & Psychology: What Went Wrong and Why Does It Matter?
Presented by Dr. Adam Aréchiga
- Episode 1: The Therapist's Own Journey of Spiritual Growth
Presented by Dr. Jessica ChenFeng
- Episode 2: Integrating Spirituality into the Classroom: Creating a Safe and Brave Space for Personal and Professional Growth
Presented by Dr. Jacqueline Williams-Reade
- Episode 3: Workplace Spirituality: Nurturing the Spiritual Health of Employees
Presented by Kathy McMillan
- Episode 4: LLU School of Behavioral Health Integration: Spirituality, Biology, Emergence, and Realization
Presented by Dr. Kenny Boyd
- Episode 1: When Faith and Forgiveness Don't Intersect: A Client's Journey
Presented by Dr. Zephon Lister
- Episode 2: Acceptance & Commitment Therapy and Your Christian Clients
Presented by Prof. Talolo Lepale
- Episode 3: Cultivating Spiritual Hospitality and Home: Orienting Principles from the Life and Ministry of Jesus
Presented by Natalie Hsieh & Dr. Zephon Lister
View the full series here.