The Spirituality Integration Lunch series' intended audience is the Loma Linda University community of behavioral health clinicians and scholars, and is broadly centered on the integration of faith/religion/spirituality and the social sciences. It is a mix of presentation and discussion, and is sponsored by the School of Behavioral Health.
Click the episode numbers below to view individual presentations. (Opens in Facebook.)
- Episode 4: LLU School of Behavioral Health Integration: Spirituality, Biology, Emergence, and Realization - Dr. Kendal Boyd
- Episode 3: Workplace Spirituality: Nurturing the Spiritual Health of Employees - Kathy McMillan
- Episode 2: Integrating Spirituality into the Classroom: Creating a Safe and Brave Space for Personal and Professional Growth - Dr. Jacqueline Williams-Reade
- Episode 1: The Therapist's Own Journey of Spiritual Growth - Dr. Jessica ChenFeng
- Episode 3: Cultivating Spiritual Hospitality and Home: Orienting Principles from the Life and Ministry of Jesus - Natalie Hsieh & Dr. Zephon Lister
- Episode 2: Acceptance & Commitment Therapy and Your Christian Clients - Talolo Lepale
- Episode 1: When Faith and Forgiveness Don't Intersect: A Client's Journey - Dr. Zephon Lister
View the full series here.