About the Series
The Spirituality Integration Lunch series' intended audience is the Loma Linda University community of behavioral health clinicians and scholars, and is broadly centered on the integration of faith/religion/spirituality and the social sciences. It is a mix of presentation and discussion, and is sponsored by the School of Behavioral Health.
Click the buttons below to view individual presentations. (These links open in Facebook.)
Check back this Fall for the 2021-22 dates!
- Episode 1: Ellen G. White & Psychology: What Went Wrong and Why Does It Matter?
Presented by Dr. Adam Aréchiga
- Episode 2: The Intentional Integration of Faith in Policy Development
Presented by Dr. Monte Butler
- Episode 3: Religion and Risky Sex in a Sample of Predominately Black Young Adult Men
Presented by Jade Seto
- Episode 4: Religious Doubt as a Mediator between Identity and Well-Being
Presented by Jedd Perez Alejandro
- Episode 5: The Potential Role of Compassionate Love in the Therapeutic Process
Presented by Tyson Albertson
- Episode 1: The Therapist's Own Journey of Spiritual Growth
Presented by Dr. Jessica ChenFeng
- Episode 2: Integrating Spirituality into the Classroom: Creating a Safe and Brave Space for Personal and Professional Growth
Presented by Dr. Jacqueline Williams-Reade
- Episode 3: Workplace Spirituality: Nurturing the Spiritual Health of Employees
Presented by Kathy McMillan
- Episode 4: LLU School of Behavioral Health Integration: Spirituality, Biology, Emergence, and Realization
Presented by Dr. Kenny Boyd
- Episode 1: When Faith and Forgiveness Don't Intersect: A Client's Journey
Presented by Dr. Zephon Lister
- Episode 2: Acceptance & Commitment Therapy and Your Christian Clients
Presented by Prof. Talolo Lepale
- Episode 3: Cultivating Spiritual Hospitality and Home: Orienting Principles from the Life and Ministry of Jesus
Presented by Natalie Hsieh & Dr. Zephon Lister
View the full series here.