We'd love to include photos from your time at the School of Behavioral Health in our photo archive! To submit:
- Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have too many to email, let us know and we will provide you with an alternative submission method.
- To the best of your ability, please identify each person in each photo.
- Where possible, please also provide a brief description of each photo or group of related photos (what/where/when).
Photos are happily accepted from all alumni, current students, and current/former faculty and staff. Any questions may be directed to email@example.com.
Note: Photographs will not be published in any capacity without the express permission of each living individual shown.
Counseling and Family Sciences
Social Work and Social Ecology
How to enable Zoom virtual backgrounds:
- While in a Zoom meeting, click the arrow next to the Start/Stop Video button.
- Click "Choose a virtual background..."
- Choose or upload the background you want to use, then click "Done."
Ways to Connect with Us
- Read our alumni magazine and blog
- Sign up for our e-newsletter (and read archived issues)
- Join our private SBH Alumni Facebook Group
- Join us on Loma Linda University Health Connect, a social media network for LLUH alumni (import your info directly from LinkedIn)
- Attend our annual March Homecoming event
- Fill out our update form to refresh your contact information and/or share professional or personal updates
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Michelle Karume explains what the Loma Linda University School of Behavioral Health means to her: