This clinical psychology program has allowed me to grow both as an individual and as a professional in ways I never thought possible. The faculty and staff are dedicated to helping each student thrive.
At a Glance
- 5-year program (including internship)
- APA-accredited* program
- Practitioner-scholar model that places an emphasis on clinical training in the areas of health psychology, clinical child psychology, and neuropsychology
- Practicum experiences within multidisciplinary settings, including LLU-affiliated and non-LLU practicum sites
- One-on-one academic, research, and clinical mentoring in a highly respected health care setting
- Embedded curriculum for practice with a broad range of patient populations (e.g., children, adults, couples, families, military members, veterans, medically ill, substance use) across a variety of settings (e.g., general, private, forensic, and VA hospitals; university/college counseling centers, community mental health centers)
- Embedded curriculum for practice with active-duty military and veterans
- Christian environment emphasizing integrated learning and compassionate whole person care
- Embedded professional self-care
As an APA-accredited program, the program adheres to the Standards of Accreditation for Health Service Psychology. Therefore, Student Admissions, Outcomes, and Other Data are made available for examination by the public, current students, and students who may consider applying to the program.