Welcome from the Chair
Counseling and Family Studies Highlights
- Multiple master's and doctoral programs available on a full-time or part-time basis
- Christian environment emphasizing whole-person care
- Opportunities for interdisciplinary learning, within Loma Linda University and at external practicum sites
- All programs offer individual mentoring to help ensure professional and academic success
- Comprehensive system of behavioral health and medical care
- Only COAMFTE-accredited MFT program in Southern California's Inland Empire
For admissions information, please contact:
For department and program contact information, please refer to Contact Us.
Academic program records (including academic variances, candidacy and graduation petitions) are available through the School of Behavioral Health Dean’s Office. Academic program records are maintained for five years following the date of graduation, or the date of a student’s last attendance.