Welcome from the Chair
Apply now: All application fees currently waived!
The Marital & Family Therapy MS degree will be offered online beginning Fall 2021 (pending WSCUC approval)!
Due to issues associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, the GRE General Test is waived for all 2021-2022 applicants to doctoral programs in the School of Behavioral Health. Please do not submit GRE scores through ETS or report your scores in any application materials as they will not be taken into consideration.
- Master's, doctoral, and certificate programs focused on caring for all members of the family
- Online and dual-degree program options
- Christian environment emphasizing respect for all persons and compassionate whole person care
- Nationally accredited and endorsed programs
- Exceptional graduation and licensure exam pass rates
- Low advisor- and teacher-to-student ratios
- Multiple opportunities for interdisciplinary learning within Loma Linda University Health and the community
- Embedded curriculum for practice with active duty military and veterans
Academic program records (including academic variances, candidacy and graduation petitions) are available through the School of Behavioral Health Dean's Office. Academic program records are maintained for five years following the date of graduation, or the date of a student's last attendance.