Welcome from the Chair
- Now hiring adjunct instructors! Individuals trained in clinical counseling or marital and family therapy are needed. Apply here.
- The Marital & Family Therapy MS degree is now offered online, beginning Fall 2021! (Campus-based program still available.)
- Due to issues associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, the GRE General Test is waived for all 2021-2022 applicants to doctoral programs in the School of Behavioral Health. Please do not submit GRE scores through ETS or report your scores in any application materials as they will not be taken into consideration.
- Out of respect to individual challenges related to COVID-19, we have chosen to hold our tuition steady for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Apply now: All application fees currently waived!
- Master's, doctoral, and certificate programs focused on caring for all members of the family
- Online and dual-degree program options
- Christian environment emphasizing integrated learning, respect for all persons, and compassionate whole person care
- Nationally accredited and endorsed programs
- Exceptional graduation and licensure exam pass rates
- Low advisor- and teacher-to-student ratios
- Multiple opportunities for interdisciplinary learning within Loma Linda University Health and the community
- Embedded curriculum for practice with active duty military and veterans
Academic program records (including academic variances, candidacy and graduation petitions) are available through the School of Behavioral Health Dean's Office. Academic program records are maintained for five years following the date of graduation, or the date of a student's last attendance.