Welcome from the Chair
- Due to issues associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, the GRE General Test is waived for all 2023-2024 applicants to doctoral programs in the School of Behavioral Health. Please do not submit GRE scores through ETS or report your scores in any application materials as they will not be taken into consideration.
- Apply now: All application fees currently waived!
- Master's, doctoral, and certificate programs focused on caring for all members of the family
- Online and dual-degree program options
- Christian environment emphasizing integrated learning, respect for all persons, and compassionate whole person care
- Nationally accredited and endorsed programs
- Exceptional graduation and licensure exam pass rates
- Low advisor- and teacher-to-student ratios
- Multiple opportunities for interdisciplinary learning within Loma Linda University Health and the community
- Embedded curriculum for practice with active duty military and veterans
Academic program records (including academic variances, candidacy and graduation petitions) are available through the School of Behavioral Health Dean's Office. Academic program records are maintained for five years following the date of graduation, or the date of a student's last attendance.