All application fees currently waived!
Cost of Attendance
Find details on the standard cost of attendance at Loma Linda University at the bottom of each page linked below.
- Social Work (MSW Online): View Estimates
- Social Work (MSW On-Campus): View Estimates
- Criminal Justice (MS): View Estimates
- Gerontology (MS): View Estimates
- Social Work, Clinical Leadership (DSW Online): View Estimates
- Social Welfare and Social Research (PhD): View Estimates
- Play Therapy (Certificate Online): View Estimates
Dual Degree Programs
- Please contact the department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the cost of attendance for our dual degree programs.
HCAI Scholarship Grant
The department's HCAI Scholarship Grant offers full tuition and book scholarships to a limited number of MSW students who meet set criteria. Main eligibility criteria include: 1) being from a diverse and underserved background, dedicated to giving back to one's community, and having a strong understanding of the unique challenges faced by these populations; 2) personal or family experience with mental health or substance use disorders; 3) sharing the program's commitment to making a positive impact on children and youth under 25.
Health Professional Scholarship Program (HPSP)
The Health Professional Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to students receiving education or training in a direct or indirect health-care services discipline (Title 38 and Hybrid Title 38 occupations); and assists in providing an adequate supply of such personnel for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). HPSP helps the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) meet its need for qualified health care professionals for which recruitment or retention is difficult. View Flyer
Department of Social Work and Social Ecology