Counseling and Family Sciences
- Multiple master's and doctoral programs available on a full-time or part-time basis
- Christian environment emphasizing whole-person care
- Opportunities for interdisciplinary learning, within LLU and at external practicum sites
- All programs offer individual mentoring to help ensure professional and academic success
- Comprehensive system of behavioral health and medical care
- Only COAMFTE-accredited MFT program in the Inland Empire
For admissions information, please contact:
Phone (909) 558-4547, extension 47003
For department and program contact information, please refer to Contact Us.
Academic program records (including academic variances, candidacy and graduation petitions) are available through the School of Behavioral Health, Dean’s Office. Academic program records are maintained for five years following the date of graduation, or the date of a student’s last attendance.
The Loma Linda University MS in Marital Family Therapy located on the campus of Canadian University College was permanently closed at the end of the Summer 2013 academic term.