Counseling and Family Sciences
- MS and Doctorate in Marital and Family Therapy (DMFT)
- MS and PhD in Marital and Family Therapy (PhD)
Additional Dual Degree Programs Offered
- Marital and Family Therapy MS and Clinical Ministry MA
- Marital and Family Therapy MS and Family Studies MA
Counseling and Family Sciences students can select an emphasis within their degree or obtain a certificate in one (or more) of the following areas:
- Clinical Mediation
- Drug and Alcohol Counseling
- Family Life Education
- Medical Family Therapy
- School Counseling
For admissions information, please contact:
Phone (909) 558-4547, extension 47003
For department and program contact information, please refer to Contact Us.
Academic program records (including academic variances, candidacy and graduation petitions) are available through the School of Behavioral Health, Dean’s Office. Academic program records are maintained for five years following the date of graduation, or the date of a student’s last attendance.
The Loma Linda University MS in Marital Family Therapy located on the campus of Canadian University College was permanently closed at the end of the Summer 2013 academic term.