Assistant Professor, Division of Interdisciplinary Studies
Division of Interdisciplinary Studies
Loma Linda University, Griggs Hall, Office 228
11065 Campus St., Loma Linda, CA 92350
- PhD, Quantitative Psychology - The Ohio State University, 2019
- MAS, Applied Statistics - The Ohio State University, 2018
- MA, Quantitative Psychology - The Ohio State University, 2017
Areas of Specialization
- Multilevel modeling
- Structural equation modeling
- Item response theory
- Statistical mediation and moderation analysis
- Computational statistics
- Psychometric Society, Member
- American Statistical Association, Member
- Association for Psychological Science, Member
- Jeon, M., & Rockwood, N. J. (2017). PLmixed: Estimate (Generalized) Linear Mixed Models with Factor Structures. R package version 0.1.0. https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=PLmixed.
- Rockwood, N. J. (2017). MLmed: An SPSS macro for fitting multilevel mediation and moderated mediation models. https://njrockwood.com/mlmed.
- DiTrapani, J., Rockwood, N. J., & Jeon, M. (2017). SPIRIT: An SPSS macro for Item Response Theory. https://njrockwood.com/spirit.