- Now accepting applications for Summer 2022 (MSW Advanced Standing)! Apply by 3/31/22.
- All application fees currently waived.
At a Glance
- 2-year (full-time) or 3-year (part-time), 48 quarter unit program with either 480 hours of clinical internships or a research-focused thesis
- Available as a dual degree with the MSW (see curriculum guides)
- Small class size for maximum learning experience
- Embedded curriculum for practice with active-duty military and veterans
- Christian environment emphasizing integrated learning and compassionate whole person care
- Embedded professional self-care
Program Director: Kimberly R. Freeman, PhD, MSW