The application process can be completed online by filling out the application form. The application fee is $35.
- Guidelines for Admission
- Letter from Admissions and Records Coordinator
- Department Policy for Transfer of MA Units
To finalize your application, you will need to submit the following materials:
- GRE Scores
- Psychology GRE subject exam is not required
- Transcripts from undergraduate and any graduate-level coursework
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Personal essay (optional and not required)
Each year the deadline for applications is December 31. Late applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis--contact the program for more details. Applications are reviewed by the faculty in January, and we typically invite outstanding candidates for an on-campus interview that is usually held in late February or early March. Notification of acceptance into the program is usually provided within two weeks of the interview day and applicants have until April 15 to make a decision about accepting an offer to enroll in the program.