- The Counseling and Family Sciences Clinic, formerly located within the Loma Linda University Behavioral Health Institute, has relocated. The Clinic is currently on hiatus pending reopening in its new location. For information the the Clinic and its new location, contact Randall Walker, Clinic Director, at 909-558-4547, ext. 47012.
The Loma Linda University (LLU) Counseling and Family Sciences (CFS) Clinic is operated by the Department of Counseling and Family Sciences, a program within the School of Behavioral Health. Clinicians are students currently enrolled in the Department's Counseling and Marital and Family Therapy Programs.
Clinic Mission Statement
The CFS Clinic is a team of behavioral health professionals contributing to the mission of the University, "To Make Man Whole." Our approach offers help for individuals, couples, and families.
- To provide high quality individual, group, marital, couple, and family therapy to the people of the Inland Empire and surrounding communities.
- To commit to excellent training for students within the disciplines of counseling and family sciences.
- To act collaboratively with community professionals to provide the most comprehensive understanding and care for clients.
- To develop research methods and findings which will contribute to the field of family therapy, mental health, and intersections of holistic care.
Due to the Clinic's current hiatus status, we are not currently accepting clients. For updates about the Clinic or for additional information, contact Randall Walker, Clinic Director, at 909-558-4547, ext. 47012.