The Behavioral Health Institute provides professional psychological services on behalf of Loma Linda University Department of Psychology.
The Behavioral Health Institute's clinical services include in a variety of therapeutic services for children, adolescents, students, adults, couples, families, and seniors, as well as psychological assessments and neuropsychological assessments. Formal consultation, feedback, treatment planning, and written reports support the professional services. The clinical services at the Behavioral Health Institute include:
- Pain management
- Relational concerns
- Domestic abuse
- Alcoholism and other addictive disorders
- Sexual identity concerns
- Eating disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Symptom management of chronic and health related conditions and problems
…and many other inter/intrapersonal concerns.
- Intellectual abilities (IQ testing)
- Learning disabilities
- Emotional/behavioral problems
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental disorders
- Personality assessment
- Vocational/Occupational assessment
- Neurologic insult or disease
- Bariatric assessment
- Pre-surgical assessment (including organ transplant)
Consistent with the mission of Loma Linda University, the Behavioral Health Institute provides a number of integrated treatments focused specifically on treating the whole person such as biofeedback and a number of integrated treatments through the Mind/Body Clinic.
Behavioral Health Institute
1686 Barton Road, Redlands, CA 92373